Worried about the faulty wiring in your home? Find out what you’re living with, and get A Comprehensive Electrical Safety Inspection Today.
Comprehensive Electrical Safety Inspection For Your Home
Find out the electrical hazards that you may be buying in a new home or are currently living with. Our comprehensive home electrical safety inspection will give you all the information you need to protect your family and home.
McIntosh Electrical are Fully Accredited Master Electricians and abide by and use a stringent and comprehensive Active Safety System, in every aspect of our electrical work. Much the same as a building inspection which covers all structural issues within your home, Electrical Safety Inspections cover every aspect of electrical within your intended property purchase or existing residence.
Find out what you’re buying into
- Faulty or crumbling wiring
- Poor quality or old damaged power points and switches
- Burnt out transformers in the roof space
- No earthing, and most critical in a home
- Most critically…No safety switches
These are just some of the day to day electrical hazards we regularly encounter in homes across Sydney. This can not only be costly to repair but life threatening to you and your family if left unattended.
Over 80% of our business is from repeat (happy) clients! Customer Satisfaction is paramount to our ongoing success.
Our friendly team of electricians are highly skilled in fault finding and hazard detection.
Some of the details our Electrical Inspections cover the following:
- Inspection of all wiring throughout the property including roof and floor space
- Inspection of Switchboard and if current Safety Switches are present/Compliance with AS3000 Standards
- Inspection of all power points and switches for damage
- Inspection of all lighting in roof space and beam/insulation clearance
- Inspection of smoke detectors
- A full report and rectification budget emailed in lieu of inspection
Get the full picture on your home or property and get peace of mind with a McIntosh Electrical Safety Inspection.